Friday, March 27, 2009

City Signs

HPIM3655

If you are looking for family-friendly service and great workmanship, look no further than City Signs. They create and sell business cards, t-shirts, signs, flags, postcards, banners, hats, magnets, lapel pins, calendars, vehicle lettering and much more.

My shopping experience at City Signs consisted of buying numerous items for my campaign for City Council. They were very helpful and always willing and able to talk me through the process of ordering. They helped me create a consistent theme throughout my products, and the designs they came up with were very professional looking. But the best thing about City Signs is its staff. I dealt with the Verley family - who were always ready to spoil my children when I brought them in - and Carrie, who created some beautiful products for me. Every single person at the store is friendly and hardworking. In addition, the employees and owners of the store are involved in charitable organizations and public service in Apache Junction.

The Verley family has been in the sign business for over 22 years. If you need work done for your business (business cards, signs, etc.) or if you want to create a unique personalized gift for family (t-shirts, calendars, etc.), stop in at City Signs and see what they can do for you.

City Signs

1879 West Apache Trail in Apache Junction.

(480) 962-6696

 

1 comment:

  1. I have dealt with City Signs on 2 occasions. Once for some magnetic door signs for my truck and another to print an 8 foot banner for my art shows. I did the artwork myself, but their output was high quality and they even painted the grommets on my banner so that they would blensd into the background. Great attention to detail and good service.

    ReplyDelete